Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guy H. Tinnirello, OIF 06-08

TO ALL THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH WELCOME HOME A HERO FOLKS:

By Guy H. Tinnirello, OIF 06-08



I am an OIF veteran.  I came through DFW Airport on leave in December 2006.  Many stories have been told about the kindness, generosity and patriotism of my fellow Texans.  With tears in my eyes, I have told loved ones of the greeting I received.  Talking about it, still today, gets me chocked up.

Thank you so much for what you did.  I will never forget it.  The memories of that moment will stay with me till my dying day.  All of you made such a difference to all of us.

I hear that the program at DFW is closing down.  I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am.   Thanks again for taking care of me and taking care of our Soldiers, Marines, Airmen and Sailors.

No comments:

Post a Comment